Vivek Deora is a restauranteur. He is mostly known as the husband of chef Maneet Chauhan.
|Children||Sagun And Karma|
Vivek has already opened 23 restaurants and has worked in 8 countries. He is the co-founder of Morph Hospitality Group along with his wife.
Vivek holds a degree in hotel management. He met his wife Maneet during his college days.
Playdoh DohVinci DIY Disney Frozen Chocolate Candy Box Valentines Day Holiday Toy Play Doh Vinci http://t.co/UIp8uOzvmp
— Vivek Deora (@DeoraVivek) February 28, 2015
10 Facts About Vivek Deora
- Vivek Deora is a restauranteur. His exact date of birth and age is not known. Judging from his pictures on social media he seems to be in his forties.
- Vivek has his own unique personality. His exact height and weight are not known. Looking at his pictures, he seems to have decent height and weight.
- As an owner of the restaurants no doubt he has earned some fortune. However, he has not disclosed his income and net worth yet. But judging from his lifestyle we can say that he lives a luxurious life.
- Vivek is a married man. In fact, he is a celebrity spouse. His wife is a well know chef Maneet Chauhan. The couple got married in the year 2007.
- Deora has two children. He is blessed with a daughter and a son. His daughter’s name is Shagun and his son’s name is Karma.
- Deora’s father is a doctor. He has not disclosed his father and mother’s name. In fact, we could hardly find details about his family.
- Vivek holds a degree in Hotel Management from Manipal University. He was born and raised in Jaipur, India. He holds Indian nationality.
- Vivek is known to own several restaurants. He is the co-founder of the Morph Hospitality Group.
- Deora is mostly known as the husband of the chef Maneet Chauhan. Maneet gained fame as the judge of the Show Chopped.
- Vivek seems to be active on Twitter. He has 32 followers on his Twitter account.