Here you will learn about Verina Howery Wiki (Lil Rel Howery Ex-Wife) Age, Family, Bio, Children Verina Howery is best known as the ex-wife of Lil Rel Howery the American actor/comedian. However, Verina herself is connected to the entertainment industry. But, she works behind the camera as a makeup artist. Likewise, she also works as a writer in the comedy circuit! But, how long did their marriage last? Did they share any children from their marriage? Read ten facts on Verina in this article!
|Full Name||Verina Robinson|
|Net Worth||$500k Approx|
|Spouse (husband/wife/partner)||Lil Rel Howery (Ex)|
|Children/Kids||Brittni Howery, Judah Howery|
10 Facts on Verina Howery
- Verina Howery/Robinson (born in the mid-1980s) is an American make up artist. Her age is in the mid-30s. However, her actual age remains hidden.
- Furthermore, she was born in America. As a result, she holds an American nationality. Likewise, she comes from Black ethnicity.
- Verina likes her life away from the limelight. Thus, most of her information remains elusive. In fact, the names of her parents remain unknown.
- Even her family members are unknown for now. Moreover, if she has siblings then she managed to hide it pretty well.
- Moving on, she tied the knot with Lil Rel Howery back in 2008. Furthermore, the ex-lovers spent almost a decade as husband and wife.
- But, as all good things come to an end, so did their marriage back in 2017. However, the reason for their divorce remains unknown
- In their married life, the couple welcomed two children. What's more, the couple welcomed a son Judah Howery and a daughter Brittni Howery. However, their age is not known for now.
- As of 2020, she remains a single lady. However, Lil Rel hooked up with LeChez Davis right after the divorce, back in 2017. But, their relationship did not last long.
- Back in 2019, Lil Rel fought for sole custody of his child with Davis. He took his ex-girlfriend to court on allegations that she was leading a double life.
- Robinson holds an approximated net worth of $500k as of 2020. What's more, her salary is estimated to be around $100k. But, most of her wealth comes from her ex-husband.
Who Is Matt Nye? Rolling Stone Founder Jann Wenner Was Together With His Partner
Matt Nye is most popularly known to be the partner of Jann Simon Wenner, also known as Jann Wenner, the founder of Rolling Stone. American magazine tycoon Jann Simon Wenner, Matt's business partner, co-founded the popular culture publication Rolling ...
Who Is CNN Legal Analyst Shan Wu? Cohen Seglias Lawyer Has Great Insight Into Ongoing Mara Lago Incident
Shan Wu is an ex-legal analyst for CNN with years of experience in the sector of law as an attorney. Furthermore, he is a pioneer in the college and university area, where he represents the students and their parents who become victims of diffe...
Who Is Ekwan E Rhow From Bird Marella? Kanye West Shares A Picture Of An Attorney As His Feud with Adidas Continues
Ekwan E Rhow is an attorney and a name principal at Bird Marella. He represented Kanye West in his lawsuit against EMI, a public publisher with whom the artist had a contract. Kanye is back on Instagram with his rants, but this time it is about...
Zewditu Gebreyohanes: Facts You Need To Know About The New Addition To Albert Museum
Zewditu Gebreyohanes is one of three new trustees of the Victoria and Albert Museums appointed by the prime minister through the Department for Digital, Culture, Media, and Sport (DCMS). The right-wing commentator Zewditu is one of three new candidat...
Kirsten Gillibrand Health Update: What Happened To The Junior United States Senator
People are eager to find out about the health condition of Kristen Gillibrand. Kristen is a lawyer and politician from America. Since 2009 she is serving as the junior United States senator from New York. She is a member Democratic Party who operated...
Who Is Kurt Bardella? Details About The Fiercely Democratic Political Contributor
Kurt Bardella, a former congressional spokesperson for Breitbart News who was once a rising political contributor in the Republican party, announced he had become a Democrat in 2017, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. Bardella is popular amon...