Sonia Sieff is a popular French photographer. Besides, she is also known as the daughter of Jeanloup Sieff. She has worked with various magazines like Première and Elle. Recently, Sonia is collaborating with Vogue of Japan and Italy.
|Full Name||Sonia Sieff|
|Birthday||September 27, 1979|
|Age||40 years old|
|Spouse (husband/partner)||Benoit Bergeaud|
10 Facts on Sonia Sieff
- Sonia Sieff(born September 27, 1979) is a French photographer. Her age is 40 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Libra.
- The lady is beautiful. She has blonde hair and a pair of charming gray eyes. Besides, she has a stunning height. However, her exact body measurements are not yet revealed.
- Sieff lives a luxurious life. It means that she is wealthy. However, her exact net worth details in 2020 are not disclosed until now.
- Sonia is married. She tied the knot with Benoit Bergeaud. They were in a relationship for a long time. Moreover, the couple has two kids.
- Joseph Bergeaud is their son. Likewise, Nikita Bergeaud is their daughter. The couple along with the children are living happily in France.
- Sieff has lovely parents. She was born to Jeanloup Sieff and Barbara Rix. Her father Jeanloup was is a renowned photographer. Besides, she has a sister. Her name is Sacha Seiff. But she is famous as DJ Sacha di Manolo.
- Sonia has a Wikipedia. However, her bio is not available on online sites.
- The lady wanted to become a writer. But she chose photography as her career. She started learning photography when she was 16.
- Sieff became a still photographer at the age of 20. Likewise, she also became a photo editor of the Journal du Polar. Moreover, she worked with magazines Première and Elle. As of now, she is associated with Vogue of Japan and Italy.
- Sonia is active on social media platforms. She has an Instagram account. Moreover, she has amassed 31.5 K followers on Instagram. Additionally, she has a self-titled website. The website has her photography collection.