Siannise Fudge is a British reality TV star. Furthermore, she is a beauty consultant from Bristol. However, she came to fame after she appeared in the British reality show “Love Island”.
But, how old is she? What is her net worth? Learn all about these questions, as well as, other interesting facts in this article down below.
|Full Name||Siannise Fudge|
|Age||25 Years Old|
|Net Worth||$100k Approx|
|Profession/Job||Beauty Consultant/Reality TV Star|
View this post on Instagram
200k! 😱 thank you to everyone from the bottom of our hearts for all of your love and support to Siânnise during her time in the villa, we really appreciate it and we are very much looking forward to seeing much more of her on our screens😍 who’s excited for the recoupling tonight? 👀🌴 it’s going to be an interesting one for sure… #TeamSiân #LoveIsland
10 Facts on Siannise Fudge
- Siannise Fudge (Born on July 5th, 1994) is a British reality TV star. Furthermore, she was born in Bristol, UK. Her age is 25 years old.
- She holds British nationality. Likewise, she belongs to the White ethnicity.
- She grew up with her family in Bristol, United Kingdom. However, she keeps the identity of her parents away from the limelight.
- Similarly, she likes to keep her educational background away from the spotlight. However, she might own a degree from a beauty school.
- Afterward, she started working as a beauty consultant. In fact, her Instagram account blew up with followers. As a matter of fact, her account currently sits with a whopping 1.3 million followers.
- Furthermore, she is currently signed with S Creative Agency. Moreover, the company manages her PR.
- Moving on to her love life, she is currently a single woman. However, she did try to find love in the reality TV show “Love Island”.
- She managed to establish many friendly-relationship with the contestant of the show. But, finding the “one” might take some time for the beauty consultant.
- In fact, she managed to attract many eyes thanks to her reaction after a fellow contestant Rebecca Gormley promptly stealing her target. As a result, she became the best meme of 2020.
- As of 2020, she holds an approximated net worth of $100k. Furthermore, her salary is estimated to be around $50k annually.