Samantha Jolly is a famous English journalist. Moreover, she is a news presenter at 7 News. Besides, she is a charming reporter as well.
|Full Name||Samantha Jolly|
|Spouse (husband/partner)||Christian Wenck|
10 Facts on Samantha Jolly
- Samantha Jolly is an English journalist. Her exact birth date and zodiac sign are not available. However, she should be in the late 30s.
- The TV presenter does not have a Wikipedia. But some online portals have a short description of her professional life. Besides that, the websites do not have her personal details.
- Jolly obviously has lovely parents. Also, she might have siblings. However, not many details about her family are disclosed yet.
- Samantha is a married woman. She tied the knot with her long time boyfriend. Christian Wenck is her husband. The couple living a blissful married life.
- Jolly shares two children with Wenck. Their firstborn is a son. Similarly, her pregnancy news came in 2015. In the same year, she gave birth to a baby girl. The family of four is living happily.
- The lady definitely earns a lot of sum. However, her exact figures are not available until now.
- Samantha was born in the United Kingdom. Thus, she is of British nationality, Similarly, she belongs to the white ethnic group. Besides, she is a journalist by profession.’
- Jolly is a smart and well-educated lady. Also, she is in the field of journalism. So, she should have graduated with a degree in journalism.
- The initial struggles of Samantha’s career are not available. However, for now, she is a presenter and reporter for BBC News.
- Jolly is active on Instagram and Twitter. She has gained roughly 5.3 K followers on Instagram. Likewise, she has amassed 4.6 K followers on Twitter.