Sam Hazeldine is an English actor. Furthermore, he started his career as an actor back in 2000. Moreover, he portrayed many characters throughout his career. But, he recently played Tom in the TV movie Elizabeth Is Missing.
But who is he? How old is he? Is he married? Learn all about these questions, and other fun facts on Sam in this article down below!
|Full Name||Sam Hazeldine|
|Age||48 Years old|
|Net Worth||$1 Million Approx|
|Parents||James Hazeldine and Rebecca Moore|
10 Facts on Sam Hazeldine
- Sam Hazeldine (Born on March 29th, 1972) is a British actor. Furthermore, his age is 48 years old.
- Moreover, he holds an English/British nationality. What’s more, he belongs to White ethnicity.
- He was born in Hammersmith, London to his parents as Samuel Hazeldine. In fact, his father’s name is James Hazeldine and his mother’s name is Rebecca Moore.
- Moving on to his educational background, he graduated from a high school in London. Later, he attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art for his degree.
- He started his career in acting since 2000. However, he managed to stumble on to the spotlight after two to three years after joining the entertainment industry.
- His stardom started in 2004’s Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. Afterward, he started appearing in more movies and TV shows.
- Moving on to his love life, he seems to be a private person and dislikes an unwanted spotlight. But, given his age, he could be married. But, he likes to keep the identity of his wife away from the prying eyes.
- Yet, no solid evidence can be found regarding his past affairs. As a result, the names of his former girlfriends remain hidden for now.
- As of 2020, he holds an approximated net worth of $1 million. What’s more, his salary is estimated to be around $100k.
- The English actor stands at an impressive height of 5 feet and 10 inches. Furthermore, his weight is 72 kilograms.