Sally Lockwood is a journalist. She is currently working as a reporter and presenter at Sky News.
Previously Sally worked in ITN as a reporter and presenter for more than four years. She is fluent in speaking French and Italian. She has also worked in Afganistan Forces News.
“We are in this together”
Message from Head of Sky News to our viewers:
— SallyLockwood (@sallylockwood) March 20, 2020
10 Facts About Sally Lockwood
- Sally Lockwood is a journalist. Her exact date of birth and age are not available. However, looking at her pictures she seems to be in her thirties.
- Sally is a gorgeous lady with a unique personality. Her actual height, weight and body measurements are not known. Judging from her looks she seems to stand at a tall height with a slim body.
- As a reporter and presenter no doubt she has earned some amount of fortune. However, she has not disclosed her actual income and net worth. But she seems to live a luxurious life.
- The reporter may be single. In fact, her relationship status is not known. She seems to keep her personal life away from her professional life. So we assume she is not dating anyone nor married.
- Details about the reporter’s parents and family are not known. In fact, there is hardly any information related to the reporter’s parents and family. Maybe she wants a private life.
- Details about reporters’ education and early life are not available.
- Sally was born and raised in England. She holds the nationality of Britain.
- Sally is mostly known for working as a reporter in Sky News Manchester. Previously, she worked at ITN as a reporter and anchor.
- Sally is also known for her work in cases like exposing child abuse and also rescuing 12 footballers trapped in a cave.
- Sally does not seem to be active on social networking sites except Twitter. She has 7990 followers on her Twitter account.