Riley O’Connor is an American Meteorologist. He has been working as WCCO-TV’s weather forecaster since 2019.
|Full Name||Riley O’Connor|
|Age||42/43 Years Old|
Riley is the new weather journalist for WCCO-TV. It hasn’t been long since he shifted to Minnesota.
Previously, he was a weather reporter at KCCI-8. He quit the channel on October 25, 2019. And, he joined WCCO as a morning news presenter in November 2019.
Until the date, the reason behind leaving KCCI is unknown. However, he is happy to be working for a reputed news channel like WCCO as of now.
Below are some interesting facts about the meteorologist.
10 Facts on Riley O’Connor
- Riley O’Connor (born 1978) is an American Meteorologist. As of 2020, he is about 42/43 years old. Until the date, he hasn’t revealed his birthdate.
- He is originally from Evansville, Indiana. In 2019, he relocated to Minneapolis, Minnesota. And, he now is a meteorologist for WCCO-TV.
- The journalist stands tall with a height of 6 feet. He has a charming personality and looks handsome.
- Not much about his bio is yet known. He is a graduate of Purdue University in Journalism. That’s all we know about his bio details for now.
- Riley lacks a dedicated Wiki page. But, different media outlets have gathered details about him.
- He is American by nationality. And, he is of white ethnicity. Besides, he lives with his family in Minnesota for the time being.
- Riley isn’t gay. In fact, he is a married man. Details about his wife are missing. But, he has twin children, a boy, and a girl.
- He joined WCCO-TV in November 2019 as a morning news meteorologist. And, he left KCCI-8 in October 2019 due to unknown reasons.
- His net worth is not available on web portals.
- He has verified Instagram and Twitter accounts with thousands of followers.