Nicole Kimpel is the Academy Award-nominated Spanish actor, Antonio Banderas‘ girlfriend for more than 5 years. She is personally an investment advisor as well as an Entrepreneur.
||28 July 1981
Nicole met her boyfriend, Antonio in 2014 when Antonio had just divorced his ex-wife, Melanie Griffith. Nicole was already an independent woman when she met and fell in love with him. She had been working in the banking sector for a long time when she met him
As a matter of fact, Nicole spent almost all her life traveling. Born in Germany and brought up in different parts of the world, she and her sister spent their lives all around the world.
10 Facts on Nicole Kimpel
- Nicole Kimpel is the girlfriend of Spanish actor, Antonio Banderas since 2014.
- She is 38 years old and was born on 28 July 1981.
- Her net worth details are missing but, she, as an entrepreneur and a business person must have a decent fortune. While her boyfriend’s net worth is around $50 million as of 2020.
- Nicole’s Wikipedia profile is unavailable as well.
- She is an investment officer and entrepreneur. Additionally, she also has a fashion business with her sister. Their brand Baniki started in February 2019.
- Nicole is fairly tall. However, her actual height and weight details are off the record.
- Nicole is around 21 years younger than her boyfriend, Antonio Banderas who is 59 as of 2020.
- She belongs to Dutch-German ethnicity according to her bio. Her father was a German while her mother was a Dutch.
- She has a twin sister named, Barbara Kimpel. Both Nicole and Barbara are global citizens. They have traveled and stayed around the globe.
- Nicole can speak six languages including Dutch, German, French, Spanish, English and one more which is unknown at this time.