Mitchell Moranis is the only son of renowned actor Rick Moranis. His father’s comeback in showbiz is the latest talk of the town. Due to which, Mitchell and his sister Rachel also getting the limelight.
||Mitchell Derek Fredrick Allan Moranis
||February 7, 1988
||32 Years Old
||Father: Rick Moranis
Mother: Ann Belsky Moranis
||Actor, Comedian, Musician, Songwriter, Producer
After nearly a gap of two decades, his father is returning as an actor.
It is true that he quit acting to fulfill his responsibilities as parents to Mitchell. His son is now a successful media personality. Thus, he is ready to return to the showbiz now. So, below are some details about Rick Moranis son.
10 Facts on Mitchell Moranis
- Mitchell Moranis is a Canadian actor. Besides, he has a long list of jobs. He is also a producer and screenwriter. Also, he is successful as a musician and songwriter. However, he is most famous as Rick Moranis’s son.
- Mitchell was born on 7th February 1988. As of 2020, his age is 32 years old. Born-bred in Toronto, Canada, his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Rick’s son, Mitchell attended Bathurst Heights Secondary School.
- His birth name is Mitchell Derek Fredrick Allan Moranis. But, he is famous as Mitchell Moranis.
- Mitchell was born to Rick Moranis and Ann Belsky. At a very young age, he lost his mother. His mom, Ann passed away because of breast cancer in 1991. And, his father never married again.
- His father, Rick raised both kids as a single father. To take care of them, he also left acting. He took a break from acting in 1997.
- Mitchell’s father, Rick’s last show was Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves. Surprisingly, he will make a comeback with the franchise of Honey, I Shrunk The Kids.
- He grew up with a sister, Rachel Moranis.
- Mitchell’s net worth is unknown. But, his father sums up a net worth of $10 million.
- He is not active on Instagram or Twitter.