Mei Kayama, the Japanese actress recently came to the spotlight for her role in 2019’s 37 Seconds. What’s more, she became the headlines of the Japanese Times for her performance in the movie.
Kayama managed to create a huge buzz with just her debut movie. However, will she be able to gain more attention in her career? Well, we hope she does, but for now, read ten facts about her in this article.
10 Facts on Mei Kayama
- Mei Kayama is a Japanese actress. She was born in October of 1994 in Japan. As of 2020, she is 25 years old.
- Additionally, she holds Japanese nationality and comes from an Asian ethnic background.
- Mei suffers from cerebral palsy. Moreover, cerebral palsy or CP for short is permanent movement disorders that appear in early childhood.
- She came to the limelight through her work in 2019‘s Netflix movie 37 Second. However, her other work or credits remains unknown for now.
- The talented actress enjoys her life away from the prying eyes. As a result, she kept most of her personal information away from the spotlight. Which includes, the identity of her parents, siblings, and boyfriends.
- Moving on, she currently lives a happy single life. In fact, she doesn’t have a husband for now. As a matter of fact, she is more focused on her career. Furthermore, her past affairs remain hidden for now.
- Through her performance in 2019’s 37 Second, she proved to be very talented. Moreover, she gained a huge fan base thanks to her role in the movie. However, her social media presence remains very low key.
- As of 2020, Mei Kayama holds an estimated net worth of $300k. Furthermore, her salary is estimated to be around $500k.
- Back in 2019, Mei won the International Confederation of Art Cinemas Award in the Panorama section. Similarly, her movie 37 Seconds won the Audience Award in the Panorama section at the Berlin Film Festival.
- Due to her private nature, the information on her height, weight, and measurements remain unknown. In fact, she prefers to stay away from the limelight.