Elizabeth Sobinoff is an Australian reality star. She is known for appearing in Married at First sight Australia.
Recently, she gained media attention for losing 10kg weight after the show. Sobinoff shared her new body in an Instagram post.
||March 4, 1991
||Sam Ball (Divorced)
||Reality Star and Store Owner
The MAFS star was married to her partner Sam Ball. However, their relationship ended after a short time.
10 Facts on Elizabeth Sobinoff
- Elizabeth Sobinoff (born on March 4, 1991) is an Australian reality star. Her age is 28 years old. Similarly, she is a Pisces.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall. Similarly, she weighs 49kg on the scale. Soboroff has lost 10 kg since her appearance at Married at First Sight.
- Her Wiki page is not available right now. Although, she was born in Sydney, Australia. Likewise, her ethnicity is white.
- Talking about Elizabeth’s partners, she is divorced right now. Her ex-husband was also her show partner Sam Ball. However, the couple’s relationship didn’t work out. Moreover, Sam fat-shamed on the day of their marriage. There is no news about her current dating status.
- Sobinoff’s net worth is still under review. But, with her popularity and jewelry store, she must earn a good amount of money. Looking at her Instagram, she lives a good lifestyle.
- Speaking of her family and parents, there is not much information right now. However, her mother was present at her wedding with Sam. Likewise, she has a best friend. Her name is Beth.
- She is really fond of jewelry. Moreover, she is showing off her collections to her fans. Likewise, used to work in a jewelry store in Sydney.
- Elizabeth is open about her struggle with a disease. The reality star is suffering from an auto-immune disease.
- Although she is suffering from the illness, she likes going to the beach. Similarly, she enjoys reading books.
- She is active on social media. You can find her under the name @lizalizzieelizabeth on Instagram. By 2020, around 201.2k people follow her on the platform.