David Boyd or popularly known as Kid Ace is a popular American magician. He is considered as one of the most famous illusionists in the world. He completes over 150 shows every year in different cities of the world. He was also amongst the Allan Houston FISSL Award. When Kid Ace performs his magic, the whole world goes stunned and shocked. He uses various hip-hop music as well as fashion during his performance. David has now already been on different television shows multiple times.
|Birthday||December 3, 1989|
He came into the limelight when he appeared on NBC’s show named STEVE. The episode he appeared received a total of 1.2 million views. David’s show at the Elecktra Theatre in the year 2012 got the utmost popularity. He is really a hard-working artist and is currently focused on his career. He wants to grow more and more every day and also shows a lot of passion for his work With these abilities, David is becoming successful day by day as his performances are also improving lately.
10 Facts About Kid Ace:
- Kid Ace is an American who was born as David Boyd in New York City, New York, USA. He spent his entire childhood there.
- He is a popular Magician who has held shows all around the world.
- He was born on December 3, 1989, and he is currently 30 years old.
- Kid Ace’s height, as well as weight, remains a mystery to date.
- It is believed that he received his entire education in the USA.
- The estimated net worth of Kid Ace has not been known yet.
- He strongly believes that his private life has nothing to do with his professional career which is why he hasn’t revealed much about his love life as well as his parents.
- Currently, Kid Ace has been residing in his hometown in New York City, New York, USA.
- Kid Ace is seen sometimes active on various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- He has more than 26.6 thousand followers on Instagram, more than 2000 subscribers on YouTube, nearly 6600 followers on Twitter, and has also gained more than 14 thousand fans following on his official Facebook page.