Justin Martindale is an American comedian. Furthermore, he is much more than just a comic, he is also a writer, actor as well as a producer. Moreover, he recently hosted a show called The Funny Dance Show!
But who is he? How old is he? Is he married? Read all about them, as well as other fun facts on Justin in this article down below!
|Full Name||Justin Martindale|
|Net Worth||$600k Approx|
10 Facts on Justin Martindale
- Justin Martindale (Born in the late 1980s, March 20th) is an American stand up comedian. Furthermore, his age is around the mid-20s.
- Moreover, he holds an American nationality. Likewise, he comes from a White ethnic background.
- He was born in San Antonio, the US of A to his parents. However, the identity of his parents is under review.
- He grew up in his home town with his parents. Furthermore, he claims his childhood was great. What’s more, his family encouraged him to use his talents in improv, and theatre.
- Moving on to his educational background, he graduated from a high school in San Antonio. However, the names of his school and college remain under review.
- In October of 2008, he started his career as a stand-up comedian. Furthermore, he started out small, from night clubs. But, later on, he achieved success as a stand-up comic.
- Talking about success, the multitalented comic seems to be single for now. What’s more, he belongs to the LGBTQ community in his sexual preference. Thus, he has no wife nor a girlfriend.
- As of 2020, he holds an approximated net worth of $600k. Furthermore, he made his fortune, thanks to his multiple professions.
- What’s more, his salary is estimated to be around $100k. Likewise, he leads a life full of comfort and luxury with his income.
- Justin stands at a decent height. Moreover, his weight goes perfectly with his build. But, his exact height and weight remain under review for now.