Justin Bower is a British celebrity spouse. Moreover, he is married to Natasha Kaplinsky. Natasha is a famous newsreader and TV presenter. Besides that, Bower is a banker by profession.
||5 feet 10 inches
||5 million pounds(2018)
||Angelica Pearl Bower
In 2018, the family met a tragic accident. The couple along with their children were on a trip to Corfu. The boat that they were on exploded. It was due to the leak in the fuel pipe.
Except for their son, everyone got injured. The one who was most injured was Angelica. She had severe burns on her face and body. Angelica was immediately taken to the UK for medical care. As of now, she is healing. However, the scars are still there.
10 Facts on Justin Bower
- Justin Bower is a British artist and curator. He was born in 1972. In 2020, he is 47 years old.
- The approximate net worth of Bower in 2018 was 5 million pounds. However, his net worth in 2020 is still under review.
- Unlike Natasha, his husband works in the corporate industry. He is a banker by profession. Precisely, Justin is working as a Private Equity Professional.
- The handsome banker is tall. He stands at a frame of 5 feet 10 inches, which is 1.82 meters.
- Bower tied the knot with Natasha Kaplinsky after dating for over 6 months. The couple exchanged the vows in August of 2015.
- As of now, the couple shares two children. Angelica Pearl Bower is their daughter whereas Arlo Bower is their son.
- Moreover, he weighs 81 kg. Besides, his chest-waist-hips measures 40-42-37 inches. Likewise, his biceps size is 14 inches.
- Considering education, Justin graduated in Business Management. However, the university’s name is not revealed.
- Natasha and Bower perform various charity programs in England. This shows how kind and helpful the couple is.
- Bower does not have a social media account. However, Natasha is most active on Instagram.