Here you will learn about: Julia Knope Wiki, Age, Bio | Boyfriend Husband Married, Net Worth
Julia Knope is an actress, a web writer, and a reporter from Canada. Besides working in movies, she works for CBC News Toronto as a digital reporter.
||In her 20s
||Grahan Knope (father)
||Actress, Web Reporter
Not to mention, she is most known for her role as Brenda in the TV Series, Impulse. Besides that, she has done a number of movies and some TV series as well.
Some of them are, In the Shadow of the Moon (2019), Random Act of Violence (2019), The Bold Type (2019), etc. Other detailed information on her movie works has been listed on her IMDb profile.
10 Facts on Julia Knope
- Julia Knope is an actor, web writer and reporter hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- She is most known for her roles in In the Shadow of the Moon, Insatiable, Impulse, White Lie, etc.
- Unfortunately, her actual age and birth date are missing as of yet. But, judging by her appearance, she is probably in her 20s.
- Likewise, she also lacks a Wiki Profile and bio details. Though, some information on her profession and movie works are on Linked In and IMDb.
- She has worked as a web reporter and web writer for CBC News for 2 years and 2 months since 2018.
- As of February 2020, she is not married. On the other hand, her dating or boyfriend details are also off the record.
- As a matter of fact, her net worth is yet to be disclosed. Besides she has done a few movies and TV series starting from 2016. Thus, we assume that she has a decent income.
- Julia was born to her father, Graham Knope. Name or other facts about her mother, on the other hand, are under wraps.
- Also, she has two sisters, Rachel Knope and Emily Knope. Further details on her family members are unavailable.
- Julia is on Instagram. And, she has around 1154 followers on the platform. She is also on Twitter with around 554 followers.