Juanjo Almeida came to fame as the actor of Toy Boy. It is a Spanish TV series.
|Full Name||Juanjo Almeida|
|Age||in his late 20s|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand|
|Parents||Mr. and Mrs. Almeida|
Almeida has appeared in 13 episodes of the series ToyBoy. This series is produced by Cesar Benitez.
It is about a young stripper who is accused of the crime he did not commit. The other casts of the series are Jesus Mosquera, Cristina Castano. Maria Pedraza, Carlo Costanza, Alex Gadea, and others.
Juanjo is a good looking model with brown hair and blue eyes. He loves traveling with his friends.
10 Facts on Juanjo Almeida
- Juanjo Almeida (born in the 1990s) is a Spanish actor. His exact date of birth is unknown. But he seems like he is in his late 20s.
- Almeida is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Almeida. He has not disclosed his parents and siblings. He is private about his life.
- Juanjo does not have a Wiki Page. He has worked in the 2019 series Toy Boy. There is no other work mentioned by the actor.
- He is a model and is represented by Garay Talent.
- Almeida attended the Royal Professional Conservatory of Dance “Mariemma”. He has a speciality in classical and contemporary dance.
- He has also attended the Palucca Ballet School as he posts pictures of doing ariel split on Instagram.
- Juanjo has a tall height and decent weight. He has a great physique. However, he has not disclosed his exact body measurement.
- Almeida has around 20.8k followers on his Instagram. He shares his modeling pictures on Instagram.
- From his Instagram, it seems like he has a great friendship with the Spanish actress Maria Pedraza. Maria is a Ballerina and a popular model.
- His net worth is around $200 thousand. He might earn a decent amount of money from his career. His friend Maria has an estimated net worth of $1 million.