Joseph Coleman is an American poet. Also, he is a fashion consultant. Most importantly, his fame is focal to as the husband of British actress Janet McTeer.
||Around 6 feet
||Wife: Janet McTeer
||Poet, Fashion consultant
Joseph and Janet have been married for years. Prior to his relationship with the British actress, he was already married and has a son Joe Coleman from the past relationship.
Joseph has been working as the consultant for Cadet since the 90s, sources report. Likewise, he is also a poet with a unique native American flair.
10 Facts on Joseph Coleman
- Joseph Coleman, an American poet and fashion advisor is supposed to be in his 50s. His birthdate facts, however, are under wraps and hence the age.
- He is one of the respected poets from Maine and it’s hard to find one these days.
- Also, he has been a fashion consultant for Cadet for more than a decade. As a matter of fact, they even had an honorary award for him.
- Despite all the domestic success, he is mostly in the spotlight as Janet McTeer‘s husband. Janet is a successful British actress.
- Unlike his wife, he is yet to land a Wikipedia bio for himself.
- Standing around 6 feet in height, he doesn’t look like someone in his 50s after all.
- Joseph and Janet met each other backstage during one of her performance. They have been together for 9 years.
- He has a son Joe Coleman,16 from his previous relationship.
- Not much is available about his parents. But, he has 6 siblings and one of his brother’s name is Tom. (source: New Yorker Magazine)
- Joseph and Janet together have a dog, Stella and have been residing in Maine, United States, Joseph’s birthplace which has always been his home.