Jontue Long is a celebrity spouse to the Emmy-nominated meteorologist Brittney Shipp. However, he has own fame as a financial advisor and wealth manager.
|Full Name||Jontue Long|
|Height||Around 6 feet|
|Spouse (husband/wife/partner)||Wife: Brittney Shipp|
Jontue eloped with Brittany in Paris, a city of love. They didn’t take time to share the good news with fans on social media. Shipp, on the other hand, previously shared that she was pregnant with a big belly bump. When it rains, it sure as hell pours.
Jontue has been a financial advisor and wealth manager for Merrill Lynch Wealth Management since 2016 as per the LinkedIn profile.
10 Facts on Jontue Long
- Jontue Long is a financial advisor at a wealth management company, Merrill Lynch.
- His date of birth facts is out of the media to reach. Assumedly, he should be in the late 30s considering Shipp herself is 37 years of age.
- Long has been engaged to meteorologist and reporter Brittany Shipp. Brittany and future husband Jontue eloped in Paris.
- The marriage is expected to take place towards the end of 2020.
- Jontue is not on Wikipedia or any online bio outlets.
- As a wealth manager and financial advisor, his net worth is under review. Brittany, on the other hand, has some beautiful net worth of around $800 thousand.
- Prior to working at Merrill, he was a president at Legacy Sports and Legacy Management Group.
- Hoping into sports, he is a big fan of MLB and even played college basketball for Duke University.
- Jontue is already a father to a 10-year-old son born from his previous relationships. He is going to be a father for the second time as he and Shipp are pregnant with a baby.
- Long is flowing with the trend and active on Instagram (589 followers) and Twitter (57 followers).