Jesus Mosquera, a handsome actor is not just an actor but also a former athlete. He used to play club football as a defender in the center back. But lately, he has been overtaking the internet, as a hot model and actor.
|Full Name||Jesus Mosquera|
|Birthday||23 February 1993|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Spouse (husband/wife/partner)||Maria Pedraza|
|Profession/Job||Actor, Former Soccer Player|
He shot to fame as the lead character of the 2019 television series, Toy Boy. He played Hugo Beltran on the show and received a lot of appreciation through his work.
Not to mention, his decision to change his career certainly seems to be the right one for him.
10 Facts on Jesus Mosquera
- Jesus Mosquera is a Spanish actor and former soccer player. He is originally from Fuengirola, Spain.
- He is also widely known for being the lead cast of Netflix’s Toy Boy in 2019.
- At the present time, he is 27 years old and was born on 23 February 1993.
- Jesus spent some years of his life as a soccer player in clubs in Spain. During his time as an athlete, he played as a defense in the centre-back position.
- He is not on Wikipedia profile as of yet. But, his IMDb profile is on the internet to let everyone know about his work in acting.
- This athlete-turned-actor is 5 feet and 8 inches in height. Not to mention, the well-built body is certainly a big attraction in him.
- His athlete bio on Transfer Market tells that he is a retired soccer player from Spain.
- Jesus is not very open about his family and personal details. But, often, he shares pictures with his mother. Though, the name and other details of his mother are off the record.
- Not to mention, his love life is under wraps, but some pictures on his Instagram profile suggest that he could be dating his fellow actress from Toy Boy, Maria Pedraza.
- Jesus has a fortunate fan following on his Instagram profile. As of yet, he has gathered over 54 thousand followers and is continuing to gain more.