Jennifer Ikeda is a popular actress from the United States. She is best known for her appearances in Advanategous (2015) and Killing Hasselhoff (2017). Ikeda is also an author, voice artist, and audiobook narrator.
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
Ikeda was nominated for the Audie Award for Multi-voice Performance several times and has won twice. She has also narrated dozens of books.
Here are some interesting facts about Jennifer Ikeda.
1. Jennifer Ikeda is a well-known American actress, author, audiobook narrator, and voice artist. She found her audiences for playing Lily in the 2015 drama titled Advantageous.
2. Jennifer further rose to fame for playing Ann in the 2017 action comedy titled Killing Hasselhoff. She has also appeared in drama series, Elementary and Blindspot.
3. Ikeda has been living in the limelight for several years now. Still, she is yet to share the details of her age and birthday.
4. Jennifer Ikeda appears to be in her 30s. In fact, her pictures are quite compelling, it is hard to imagine her just a day older than 30.
5. The Advantageous actress has a slim body structure. Standing approx/ 5 feet tall, Ikeda seems to have a healthy body weight. Her hair color is black and has gorgeous black eyes.
6. Born in Oakland, California, Jennifer Ikeda belongs to American nationality. Her ethnicity is Asian.
7. Jennifer Ikeda was born to parents of Asian ethnicity in Oakland. Her parents might have migrated from their native country to the United States in search of a better life. The TV actress is yet to share the identity of her father and mother in the media.
8. Jennifer Ikeda has never been married. Also, she is currently single at the moment.
9. The details of Jennifer’s earnings are not known. Meanwhile, she is reportedly worth around $3 million, as of 2020.