Reality-tv star Evodia Mogase didn’t return for the new season of ‘Real Housewives of Johannesburg’. In fact, she is about to air her new show with co-star daughter.
|Full Name||Evodia Mogase|
|Children/Kids||Mercy and Princess (daughters)|
|Parents||Louisa (mother), Rueben (father)|
|Profession/Job||Reality-tv star, businesswoman|
Evodia and her daughter Mercy were the breakout stars from the first season of RHOJ. As a matter of fact, they were the fan favorites and have been rooting all over the episodes.
Unfortunately, she didn’t return for the second season and the curious fans cannot wait to wonder what might be the reason. Sources claim that the Mogase duo is about to air their own reality show.
10 Facts on Evodia Mogase
- Evodia Mogase is a reality-tv personality from South Africa. She has cultivated quite a fame for featuring in the first season of ‘Real Housewives of Johannesburg‘.
- Mogase’s age fact is out of the picture considering she openly refused to share her date of birth. However, she celebrates her birthday on November 17 every year.
- Through her tv presence, she has deemed herself as a social media personality. As a matter of fact, she has 93.7k followers to date.
- Evodia was previously married but her husband had cheated on her with a number of girls. In 2009, she went through a divorce. It was quite hard to get through the phase. She is currently in love with some mysterious guy.
- She helped her husband to establish a business but during divorce, she didn’t claim a single penny. After some years, her husband died, sources claim.
- Evodia is a mother of 2 daughters, Mercy, and Princess. Some sources claim that the Princess is an adopted child. Mercy, on the other hand, is already a star and a businesswoman.
- Despite starting from scratch, hustling paid off for her. Her net worth in 2020 is under review.
- She featured in RHOJ’s first season but won’t be returning for the second season.
- Evodia and Mercy are starting their own reality show in 2020.
- Native of Diepkloof, Soweto, Evodia is a B.A graduate and taught biology for a year.