Dr David Purselle Age, How Old, Net Worth House, Wife Buffie, Family Facts. Dr David Purselle Married To Medicine Buffie Purselle, Parents, Children Salary:
||Dr. David Purselle
|Age, Birthday, Date of Birth
||in his 40s
||5 feet (approx.)
Director of Georgia Psychiatric Consultant David Purselle Wiki/ Bio, Age
Dr. David Purselle is the current director of the Georgia Psychiatric Consultant. Moreover, he is the former Director of Acute Mental Health Services of Care Committee for the Atlanta VA Medical Center. And, he also held a chair on the organization.
Working as a top individual in the medical sector based in Georgia, Dr. David has certainly earned a reputation in his community. After all, medicine is one of the most respected professions in the world.
Apparently, he doesn’t have a Wikipedia bio as of today. Thanks to his TV actress wife, Buffie Purselle, David shot to fame in no time.
His wife, Buffie is a popular American TV actress who appears on Bravo’s Married to Medicine. In 2017, she appeared in CNBC’s reality sitcom, The Partner presented by Marcus Lemonis.
David was born in the 80s in the United States. He is currently in his 40s. His wife, Buffie is aged 41.
Dr. David Purselle Wife, Married Life, and Kids
- Dr. David Purselle is a married man. He is married to his gorgeous wife, Buffie Purselle for a few years now. The details about their marriage and hookup aren’t published on the web.
- As stated on Buffie’s bio on bravotv.com, the couple dated each other for a few years before getting married.
- While David is a doctorate, his wife Buffie is a tax heiress born in a family of tax pros. His wife shot to fame after appearing in Bravo’s Married to Medicine in 2019.
- The couple doesn’t share any children as of yet. Meanwhile, they have got a few lovely pets. They have two furbabies, Parada aged one year and Louie aged three.
- The couple is often spotted together on Buffie’s Instagram pages and really seems happily married to each other.
Early Life, Parents, Family, and Siblings
- Dr. David Purselle was born in the 80s in the United States.
- The facts of his family members and parents are still a mystery.
- He and his wife, Buffie Purselle don’t have any children.
Dr. David’s Education & Career in Medicine
- He graduated Magna cum Ladue from Vanderbilt University in 1992. Subsequently, he earned his doctorate of medicine from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 1996.
- He earned a Master of Science in Clinical Research at Emory University in the year 2005.
- As a certified medical person, he worked for a variety of outpatient clinics, inpatient units, and emergency rooms at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
Dr. David Purselle Net Worth and Salary, His Wife is worth $1 Million in 2020
- As of 2020, Dr. David Purselle’s net worth is still under review.
- The average earning of a medical person is $663 thousand based on the United States, according to medium.com. David must be making a colossal sum.
- His wife, Buffie has an estimated net worth of $1 million, as of 2020.
1. Dr. David Purselle is married to the Married to Medicine alum, Buffie Purselle.
2. He has 14 years of clinical experience.
3. His wife, Buffie began her TV career in 2019.
4. David graduated with Magna cum lade in biomedical engineering from Vanderbilt University in 1992.