Dr. Dave Campbell has been vocal when it comes to spreading awareness about various illnesses. More often than not, he has used his knowledge for the greater good. And, that proves he is worthy of the respect he gets.
In the same way, he also works for the MSNBC’s Morning Joe news show as the Chief Medical Correspondent. While his professional life is known to most people, they barely have any insight into his personal life.
|Age||50 to 60 years old|
|Profession||Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon|
|Education||Columbia University, University of Miami|
10 Facts on Dr. Dave Campbell
- Dr. Dave Campbell is a famous orthopedic spinal surgeon. And, he is widely recognized for being the Chief Medical Correspondent for MNSBC.
- His age has not been disclosed to the public yet. However, based on his looks, he might be around 50 to 60 years old.
- He does not seem to have a Wiki bio as of now.
- His brief bio can be found on some online outlets. But, they lack some most basic details about his life.
- Speaking of his marital status, he is married to his wife. However, the name of his wife has not been made known.
- Talking about his children, he is the proud father of a daughter. And, her name is Natalie Campbell.
- His salary as a surgeon and a medical correspondent might amount to a great deal of sum. However, the amount has not been divulged so far.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed. Nevertheless, he must have amassed a good portion of wealth by now.
- He is active on Instagram and has the followers’ count of over 4.1 thousand. And, he mostly shares posts related to his work and only a few personal posts.
- He went to Columbia University for his Bachelor’s degree. In the same way, he attended the University of Miami to get his medical degree.