Colby Tutt can be known as a media personality’s son. He is the son of Danita Tutt who is currently seen on a new show called Accused: Guilty or Innocent from A&E.
|Age||13 years old|
|Parents||Danita and Clint Tutt|
Colby has been the victim of the show. As this mom starved him to death. It is not known that if she is guilty or not. But Colby has suffered a lot. He suffered as his mother didn’t feed him with a proper diet and nutritional food.
Facts about Colby Tutt
- Colby Tutt was born in 2006 and he is the son of a mom who is accused of starving her son to death. He was years old in 2013 though his exact date of birth is not known yet.
- He made it to the headline of the news as he got the national attention and many people felt sorry for him as he had to face a lot.
- He is a native American who was born and raised in the Texas United States. His ethnicity is white.
- He has a sibling and his mother is in prison in charge of attempting murder and mi.sbehaviour towards her son Colby. His father and mother are CLint Tutt and Danita.
- He is a very sweet boy with a charming face. Due to malnutrition he was underweight and suffered a lot.
- He was admitted to hospital and was feeling better but sadly he recently departed from the world in 2020.
- All his family and friend were sad to hear about the news of his death
- His father and brother were always there for him as his support who gave him a lot of strength and hope.
- Danita his mother was sentenced for 5 years in prison. She will be out of prison in 2021 as she faked her son’s illness.
- His mother is still in 10 years of probation as well.