Charisa is an American woman who is popular for her different work. She is a motivational speaker, author, businesswoman and social worker. She is not only popular for her work but also as a daughter of President of the Myles and Ruth Munroe (MRM) Foundation.
She has done motivational speaking across the world because of which many people admire and appreciate her a lot. If you want to know more about this wonderful woman then go through the details below.
|Profession||Author, Motivational Speaker, Bussinesswoman|
|Parents||Dr Myles Munroe and Ruth Ann Munroe|
|Siblings||Myles Chario Munroe Jr|
|Education||Masters in Social Work|
10 Interesting Facts about Charisa Munroe
- Charisa was born in 1983. That makes her 37 years old as of 2020. She celebrates her birthday on every 26th day of January. She was born in Nassau Island.
- She is the only daughter of the President of the Myles and Ruth Munroe (MRM) Foundation Dr. Myles and his wife Ruth Ann Munroe.
- In November 2014, she lost her beloved parents in a plane crash.
- She has a younger brother Myles Munroe Jr. He is the Vice President and Strategic Leader of the MRM Foundation. Her brother Myles is also known as ‘Chairo’.
- Charisa and her brother are handling the MRM Foundation better than their parents.
- She graduated from Oral Roberts University with a Bachelor Degree of Science in Social Work. And she did Master of Social Work Degree from the University of Michigan.
- Charisa is a very successful leadership trainer, public speaker, and facilitator of personal development.
- The details about her net worth and income are not available.
- Charisa is also working as a writer. She has authored books like 31 Day Devotional: Empowerment for Everyday living.
- She along with her brother have also stared in Munroe Globals show ‘The Legacy of Purpose’.
- Charisa doesn’t share personal information about her. So, the details whether she is married or not is not available.