Carter Good is well known as an American blogger and fat-loss coach who is very popular for his fitness. He came into the limelight through his fitness, health and fat loss tips and techniques which is very popular around the world. He is a fitness trainer who helps people to get rid of fat and become a healthy person. He is active on Instagram with the name @cartergood.
|Height||5 ft 7 inches|
|Profession||Blogger, Fat loss coach|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||High School in America|
10 facts on Carter Good
- Carter Good is well known as an American blogger and fat-loss coach who is very popular for his fitness.
- He was born and raised in the USA with his family and friends.
- He was born to father Steve Good but he hasn’t shared any info regarding his mother yet.
- Currently, he is 26 years old as of 2020 who is very popular for his fitness.
- Carter Good was passionate about fitness and bodybuilding since his childhood who wanted to grow his career on it.
- He came into the limelight through his fitness, health and fat loss tips and techniques which is very popular around the world.
- He is a fitness trainer who helps people to get rid of fat and become a healthy person.
- He loves to keep his profile low as he hasn’t shared any info regarding his love life.
- Carter Good holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic groups.
- Moreover, he has now reached a level of respect and become an inspiration for many youngsters.
View this post on Instagram
There’s this personality test called the Enneagram. ⠀ It describes patterns in how people manage their emotions. Every personality type (9 total) has a certain way they see the world around them. ⠀ … at least that’s what Wikipedia says… ⠀ I just think of it as astrology with actual data. 😂 ⠀ Anywho… ⠀ What I love most about this test is its brutal honesty. ⠀ I’m a 6 — “The Loyalist” ⠀ The good: I’m responsible, hard-working, and dedicated. ⠀ The bad: I can be anxious, paranoid, and over-analyze situations. ⠀ When I first took the test, I spent about an hour reading everything I could about my type. ⠀ And I’m not gonna lie… ⠀ I felt a lot of anxiety about my results — especially the negative stuff. ⠀ (Go figure.) ⠀ But something started happening… ⠀ When I’d express an “unhealthy” 6 emotion (fear, negativity, paranoia), I’d catch myself. ⠀ I’d take a moment to breathe, think through the situation, and often, course correct to a more positive emotion. ⠀ No joke — using this “pause & think” practice has created a buttload of self-awareness, and it’s dramatically improved my mindset, relationships, and work for the better. ⠀ ~ ⠀ Here’s why I’m sharing this with you… ⠀ Maybe you’re struggling to lose weight, stay consistent with your workouts, or feel confident in your body. ⠀ It’s super-duper easy to get stuck in your own head and think: ⠀ “This is just the way it is.” ⠀ But that couldn’t be further from the truth! ⠀ Your life is the result of all of the actions you’ve taken up to this point. ⠀ Do you understand what that means? ⠀ It means —> YOU are in control of YOUR life. ⠀ Unhappy about your weight? Take action. ⠀ Read, learn, test things out, invest in yourself, hire a coach… ⠀ If it’s important to you, then you need to make it a priority and take control of the situation. ⠀ ~ ⠀ You don’t have to succumb to the same thought patterns you’ve fallen victim to up to this point. ⠀ YOU are in charge of your life. ⠀ Change isn’t easy, but it’s possible when you choose for it to be possible. ⠀ You got this 💪❤️ ⠀ – Carter ⠀ PS. I highly recommend taking that test. Just Google “Enneagram Personality Test” and you’ll find it 🙂 ⠀ ⠀