Bernie Smilovitz is WDIV-TV, Detroit’s well-known sports director. He has spent over a decade working for WDIV-TV.
||In the 1960s
||Above 60 Years
Additionally, he is a humorous sports presenter. Recently, he is hyping the internet because he revealed about the trade of Matthew Stafford.
There isn’t yet any official announcement about this veteran quarterback. Learn more about Bernie’s personal life in this article.
10 Facts on Bernie Smilovitz
- Bernie Smilovitz is an American sports personality. He currently works for WDIV in Detroit. He has been involved in sports broadcasting since 2004.
- Bernie is assumed to be in his 60s as of now. He hasn’t disclosed his birthday until the date. On the basis of assumptions, it can be said that he was born in the 1960s.
- Born in Brooklyn, New York, Bernie was raised in Washington, D.C. He was just 5 years old when his parents shifted there.
- His nationality is American. And, he is of white descent. His parent’s details are still unknown.
- He is a family man. Yeah, He is married. But, the details of his wife is nowhere to be found. She has carefully kept herself away from media attention.
- WDIV’s sports director, Bernie has a son. His name is Jacob Reed Smilovitz. And, he is a successful business executive. Also, the New York Times’s senior manager.
- His son Jacob is married to Laura Fluty. And, the pair together has a daughter, Eloise Hart. Bernie was very happy to be a grandfather on October 3, 2019.
- Bernie had an interest in sports from his childhood. He always wanted to pursue his career in sports. And, after graduation, he chose to be a sports reporter. He joined WDIV in Detroit in 2004.
- His net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
- He is active on Twitter. Some details about him are also available on his personal website.