Table Of Content
In the same way, for the development of Animal Crossing, she has worked as a director, producer, and supervisor as well. Hence, her hard work eventually paid off.
|Full Name||Aya Kyogoku|
|Age||25 to 35 years old|
|Profession/Job||Game Director and Producer|
10 Facts on Aya Kyogoku
- Aya Kyogoku is a Japanese video game director as well as the manager of Nintendo at present. And, she is widely known for creating Animal Crossing.
- Her age is not available at the moment. However, judging from her appearance, she might be between 25 to 35 years old.
- She does have an Instagram account with about 268 followers up until now. But, she has hardly shared any photos of her on her feed.
- Her boyfriend has not been made public so far. So, there is little to no info about him for the moment. In fact, she has kept her relationship status pretty much to herself.
- She has not revealed the amount of salary she earns as the manager of Nintendo. But, it is no surprise that she may receive a substantial sum.
- Likewise, she holds Japanese nationality. And, she was born in Osaka, Japan.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is still under review. Nonetheless, it goes without saying that she may have amassed a hefty net worth by now.
- She is pretty active on Twitter. And, she has over 2 thousand followers on her account.
- The details about her parents and family members can be found nowhere.
- Prior to Nintendo, she worked for Atlus, a video game company where she started her career.