Ato Essandoh is an American actor. You can recognize him as Dr Isidore Latham from NBC’s hit series Chicago Med.
|Birthday||July 29, 1972|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
Ato’s other well-known works include Jason Bourne (2016), Dark Phoenix (2019), and Law and Order (2007).
Recently, he has been busy working on his new project “Tales From the Loop”. The series is set to release on April 3, 2020, on Amazon Video.
- Ato Essandoh (born on July 29, 1972) is an Actor. He is the age 47 years old. Likewise, his zodiac sign is Leo.
- Ato stands at a height of 6 feet and 2 inches tall (1.91m). Similarly, he has maintained a really good body. Furthermore, he has brown eyes and black hair.
- Following his bio, Ato Essandoh was born and raised in Schenectady, New York. There he attended New Rochelle High School. Thus, his nationality is American. Likewise, his ethnicity is Black.
- He inherited his ancestry from his parents, who are natives to Ghana. Apart from this, information about his family members are off the web.
- Furthermore, the actor seems secretive when it comes to his personal life. He hasn’t disclosed his wife or girlfriend till now.
- Acting wasn’t Ato’s first career choice. In fact, he is a very smart person with a chemical engineering degree. Moreover, he is a graduate of prestigious Cornell University.
- However, Essandoh later discovered his passion for acting. So, he attended Acting Studio to sharpen his acting skills. Likewise, the studio is located in New York.
- Ato professionally stepped into Hollywood in 2001. His notable works include Jason Bourne (2016), Dark Phoenix (2019), and Chicago Med (2016-present).
- No official reports have confirmed his net worth yet. But, being a renowned Hollywood actor, we speculate that Essandoh is making a good amount of fortune.
- You can follow him on Instagram as @atoessandoh. He has a very aesthetic profile with 13.5k followers. Similarly, his twitter handle is @AtoEssandoh.