Argelia Fragoso is an Americian-Cubian musician, dosnot yet have a Wikipedia page. Here are some of the information about Argelia Fragoso.
Argelia Fragoso represents the inner talent and specialized studies. It helps her to reach the Franz Liszt Conservatory in Weimar, Germany.
She has a beautiful and versatile voice that has helped her go through dissimilar genres like pop, feeling, bolero, and ballad.
|Birthday||14 May 1957|
|Nationality||Cuban – American|
|Youtube||Argelia Fragoso Oficial|
— Argelia Fragoso Oficial "La voz de oro de Cuba" (@oficial_argelia) December 30, 2020
Argelia Fragoso Wikipedia And Biography
Argelia Fragoso doesn’t have a Wikipedia page as of now. We are optimistic that she is soon going to have a Wikipedia page soon.
Argelia’s love for music occurs from her parents. They used to sang her their traditional Cuban Trova. They allowed her to practice with artists of César Portillo de la Luz and Angel Diaz’s stature.
As a student, Argelia was at the peak of her singing skills, and she was awarded many times.
She got the Music festival awards held in Dresden, Poland, in which she participated. It was all because of the scholarships in choral conduction received in Germany.
Here detailed Biography is mention on havanamusicsschool.com.
Some Facts About Argelia Fragoso
- Argelia Fragoso was born on 14th May 1957. This makes her a pretty old lady who is 60 years old.
- Argelia Fragoso not among the most famous personality. So, there is not much information about her husband and family. We could estimate that she can be a married woman, but there is no information about her personal life.
- Argelia Fragoso’s net worth is not estimated till now. She is not only a musician. She is also an activist and social worker, where she keeps donating money for her Cuban citizens.
- Argelia has an Instagram account with 311 followers. She is new to social media as she has created all her social media account in recent times in 2020.
- Argelia also has a Facebook official page and her own Youtube channel.