A beautiful, stunning, and talented personality, Anna Victoria is a famous American certified personal trainer, model, and Instagram star. Anna Victoria is very famous on Instagram as she has an offcial Instagram account where she has collected 1.2 million followers. She uploads fashion related photos and videos on her offcial Instagram account.
Moreover, she has a Youtube channel under the named @Anna Victoria where she has collected 54k subscribers.
|Height||5 ft 7 inches|
|Profession||certified personal trainer|
|Net Worth||under review|
10 facts of Anna Victoria
- A beautiful, stunning, and talented personality, Anna Victoria is a famous American certified personal trainer, model, and Instagram star.
- She was born on June 29, 1988, in the United States. At the time of writing this article, she is currently at the age of 31.
- Anna Victoria holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Her birth sign is Cancer.
- Anna Victoria is a married woman as she has posted her photos with her husband on her offcial Instagram account.
- Keeping her low-profile, she hasn’t shared the information related to her parents and siblings for whatever reason.
- She stands with an appealing height of 5 ft 7 inches and has a good body weight.
- Anna Victoria has an attractive body with an excellent body figure.
- She uploads fashion related photos and videos on her offcial Instagram account.
- Anna Victoria is very famous on Instagram as she has an offcial Instagram account where she has collected 1.2 million followers.
- She has a Youtube channel under the named @Anna Victoria where she has collected 54k subscribers.
View this post on Instagram
Date night last night! 🥰 My appetite is slowly coming back and my food aversions are lessening bit by bit. Morning sickness is the absolute worst thing, making you dislike some of your favorite foods!! For me, I haven’t been able to eat ANY protein. All my body has wanted is carbs carbs carbs. . With that being said, I’ve already started seeing comments like “I think it’s twins!” or “my bump wasn’t that big until I was 5-6 months.” Have we forgotten that every body is different? And every journey is different. I did IVF and I’ve been having to give myself (well, Luca did 😝) progesterone injections every day for the last 3 months to sustain this pregnancy. Not only do some women bloat early on in pregnancy, but those injections only cause more bloating. . I’m SO HAPPY to have this bloat, no matter what part of it is from food and hormones and what part of it is our little bean ❤️ The last thing I’m concerned with is the size of my belly, I’m just happy that there IS one! ☺️ I also haven’t been able to work out since NOVEMBER 😫 with the exception of a few sessions where I was temporarily cleared. . So no workouts + eating lots of carbs and no protein + hormones = a cute little belly pudge 🥰 and I ain’t mad at it. BRING ON THE BELLY!! 🤰😁 #fbggirls #13weekspregnant www.annavictoria.com/fitbodyapp