Angie Goff is an American broadcast journalist working at WRC-TV in Washington D.C. Angie Goff also serves as a fill-in anchor for NBC News Early Today.
- Birthday: 17 March 1980 (age 37)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Korean-White
- Profession: Television Journalist
Angie Goff Family- Husband Dr. Robert Ellis and Children
Angie Goff married Dr. Robert Ellis, a Pediatric Dentist and are blessed with three children together.
She was born to a Korean mom and an American dad. Angie was born and raised in Korea. Goff is Half Korean and Half American.
She married Dr.Robert Ellis in 2008. Her husband Robert is a pediatric dentist and the couple together has three children.
- Parents: N/A
- Husband: Dr.Robert Ellis
- Children: Adora Kate, Robert IV, and Wren
- Marital Status: Married
Growing up in Korea she attended the Seoul American High School and played guard on the high school basketball team.
She moved to Virginia with her family in 1995. There she joined Herndon High School where she was senior class president.
Angie earned her bachelor’s degree from George Mason University and was a member of Alpha Omicron Pi Sorority.
Angie Goff Age, Height and Body Measurements
Angie Goff possesses curvaceous figure and has well maintained her body measurement. The mixed-ethnic beauty, Angie Goff looks hot in the figure-hugging dress that reveals her long legs.
Angie is a perfect example of ‘Beauty with Brains’. She has a well-maintained body with full breast, round hips, and a narrow waist.
The beautiful Journalist has a pair of black beautiful eyes and black full hair. Looking at her pictures we can say that she has a Perfect body weight and a reasonable height.
- Height: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
Angie Goff: Today
Angie Goff is a Broadcast Journalist. Goff is also popular for her online blog OhMyGoff.
Growing up in Korea, Angie did not have much connection with the outer world. There was only one Television channel in the English language in Korea, so she took the channel as her connection to the outside world and her dream of becoming a journalist.
She started her career as a local TV reporter at Seoul before her family moved to the United States in the year 1995.
- 2000: She moved to California and began working as a reporter at Torrance City Cable TV station.
- 2001-2003: She served as the personal assistant of anchor Mark Steins and began as a morning anchor for a channel KMEG-TV in Sioux City, Iowa.
- 2004-2007: She worked in Columbia South Carolina at WIS-TV as a reporter and news anchor. Goff won a regional Emmy award for her work on that channel
- 2007-2011: She worked as a CBS affiliate WUSA traffic and entertainment reporter in Washington DC.
- 2011-2017: Golf left WUSA and joined WRC-TV as a weekend morning anchor and reporter.
She currently is a member of TODAY( NBC program). She with Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee Gifford discuss parenting.
Angie Goff Salary and Net Worth
Angie Goff’s estimated net worth is $1.5 million. Her Salary is under wraps.
Angie has contributed to journalism in many ways. Hence, she has been paid a handsome amount of salary in return for her contribution. Her net worth is estimated to be one and half million dollars.
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: $1.5 million