Andre Rush is an American chef. He is one of the best chefs who currently serves for the White House kitchen. Moreover, he is also a producer and host of the upcoming show, “Chef in the City”.
The man served as military personnel for many years. During his service, he was promoted and deployed to many places. He won a total of 150 medals and awards. Similarly, the chef was a combat trainer as well.
||Chef/ Ex Military Sergeant
||Trident University International
10 Facts on Chef Andre Rush
- Andre Rush is an American retired Army Seargent chef. His age, birthday, and zodiac sign are not yet revealed.
- The man does not have a Wikipedia or an IMDb. However, he is quite popular in online media.
- Rush was born and raised in the US, which makes him an American citizen. But he belongs to the African American ethnicity.
- Andre is a handsome man. He is a bodybuilder and is bulky. The man has a gorgeous height and a complimenting weight of 285 lbs, which is approximately 129 kg.
- Rush has astounding biceps of 24 inches. It is unbelievable for people that he is a chef. Besides, his other body statistics are not yet disclosed.
- Andre looks like a married man with children. But his personal life is a complete mystery. He has not talked much about his wife or children.
- Rush is a graduate of TUI in business management. Moreover, he has acquired many associate degrees in culinary art, hotel restaurant manager, and ice carving.
- Andre was a reservist in the military. However, in 1993, he became an active army. Similarly, the man was promoted as Vice Chief in 1996. In his years of service, he worked in many positions in the military.
- Rush however retired as Master Sergeant. In addition, he became the chef of WhiteHouse. Likewise, the man also signed to produce a cooking-related show, “Chef in the City”.
- Andre is not present on social media. However, his images and video clips are available on hashtags and his fan pages.