Amy Eshleman is the First Lady of Chicago. She is the wife to the mayor, Lori Lightwood. Lori is the first lesbian mayor and Amy, the lesbian First Lady.
Eshleman was a former assistant at Chicago Public Library. As of now, she is a housewife.
|Age||58 years old|
|Profession||First Lady/ Housewife|
10 Facts on Amy Eshleman
- Amy Eshleman is the first lady of Chicago. As for age, she is 58 years old. However, her date of birth and sun sign is unknown.
- The woman does not have a Wikipedia. However, her partner has a Wikipedia. Besides, her short wiki and bio details are also available.
- Eshleman is originally from Sterling, Illinois. But she is a resident of Chicago for about 3 decades. The lady is American and belongs to the white ethnicity.
- Amy is a lovely woman. She has short hair and a bright smile. Besides, she has a quite decent height and a well-maintained body.
- Eshleman is the wife of Chicago’s Mayor, Lori Lightwood. Yes, they are a lesbian couple. Moreover, Amy is the only lesbian First Lady of Chicago.
- Amy and Lori have a daughter together. They adopted her to fulfill their desire of having children. Her name is Vivian and she is very pretty and intelligent.
- Eshleman’s family details are not available. But she should have lovely parents. The lady may or may not have siblings.
- Amy is an intellectual person. Moreover, she was also equally involved in sports. During high school, her team became the first basketball state champions. Likewise, the lady was also a part of the National Honor Society.
- Eshleman holds many degrees. The woman attended Miami University for studying history. Also, she was an assistant commissioner for the Chicago Public Library. As of now, she is only a parent for their daughter.
- Amy is active on social media with a huge fan following. By now, she harnesses 1.7 K followers on Instagram and 2.1 K followers on Twitter.